Thursday, January 3, 2008

Sequences!

Since we recieved our download of the Light-O-Rama Sequence Editor right after purchases our Starter Package online, we have already started to program a few sequences for our 2008 display! We plan on having about 4 to 5 different sequences that will play randomly when our display is lit. Theses sequences are:
  • Wish Liszt (Toy Shop Madness)
  • Queen of Winter Night
  • Christmas Eve/Sarajevo
  • THX "Broken" Theme
  • Wizards In Winter
We are unsure about using Wizards In Winter because as many of you know, most everybody uses it for their display! Also, I want to give a big thank you to Randall from www.andrewschristmas.com for sending me the sound clip of the THX "Broken" Theme! He has a great display that you can check out at his website above.

Here is a link to his version of the THX "Broken" Theme: http://www.andrewschristmas.com/videos/THX.wmv

Thank you once again Randall!

This year is already looking to be a fantastic display!

1 comment:

Simon said...

man is going to be a good display i'm kind of newie in this and i'm looking for a wish lizst sequence and i cannot find one, can you please send me the sequence that you are using so i can adapt it to my display (this is going to be my first year running) or at least let me know where i can find the sequence.

mail me simonagreda@yahoo.com